- Complex additive containing DAP yeast hulls, and cellulose.
- Prevents irregular kinetics while maintaining efficient sugar transports.
- Improves yeast alcohol tolerance, prevents H2S formation and exerts detoxifying action.
Usage: Suspend in 10 times its weight of warm water and add at 1/3 sugar depletion.
Dosage: 20-40 g/hL (1.7-3.4 lb/1,000 gal)
- Amino acids, vitamins, mineral salts and micro-nutrients
- Shortens lag phase, prevents formation of H2S and acetic acid, and increases production of glycerol and polysaccharides
- Vital in initial phases of yeast multiplication
Usage: Dissolve in 10 times its weight of water and add after yeast inoculation.
For Use in Winemaking
Dosage: 10-30 g/hL (0.8-2.5 lb/1,000 gal)
For Use in Cider Making
Dosage: 5-15 g/hL (0.4-1.3 lb/1,000 gal)
- Innovative nutrient composed of DAP, gallic tannin and untoasted oak tannins.
- Specific packaging that controls the release of its content during fermentation. Due to the particular permeability of the bag, yeast nutrients are gradually released into fermenting must. The release begins at the end of yeast growth phase (alcohol presence) and continues for up to 8 days.
- Ensures complete fermentation, prevents H2S production, prevents stuck or sluggish fermentation and improves freshness and aromatic cleanliness.
- Facilitates nutrition management, limits cellar operation.
Recommendations: Barrel fermentation; tank fermentation; Charmat method.
Usage: Anchor bag to top of tank or to barrel bung before filling.
Dosage: 20-30 g/hL (1.7-2.5 lb/1,000 gal)