- Powdered calcium bentonite sodium activated.
- Excellent clarification with good protein removal.
Usage: Dilute in 20 times its weight of cold water. Allow to swell 3-6 hours. Stir constantly during addition.
Dosage: 20-120 g/hL (1.7-10 lb/1,000 gal)
- Complex additive containing DAP yeast hulls, and cellulose.
- Prevents irregular kinetics while maintaining efficient sugar transports.
- Improves yeast alcohol tolerance, prevents H2S formation and exerts detoxifying action.
Usage: Suspend in 10 times its weight of warm water and add at 1/3 sugar depletion.
Dosage: 20-40 g/hL (1.7-3.4 lb/1,000 gal)
- Amino acids, vitamins, mineral salts and micro-nutrients
- Shortens lag phase, prevents formation of H2S and acetic acid, and increases production of glycerol and polysaccharides
- Vital in initial phases of yeast multiplication
Usage: Dissolve in 10 times its weight of water and add after yeast inoculation.
For Use in Winemaking
Dosage: 10-30 g/hL (0.8-2.5 lb/1,000 gal)
For Use in Cider Making
Dosage: 5-15 g/hL (0.4-1.3 lb/1,000 gal)