For Use in Winemaking
- Insoluble copolymers of polyvinylimidazole and polyvinylpyrrolidone (PVI/PVP), inactivated yeast with high content of soluble mannoproteins and thiolic group-containing peptides with antioxidant properties.
- Removes metals and limits the damaging effects of copper and iron responsible for wine oxidation.
- Enhances production of tropical and spicy aromas. Produces fresher, more intense and lasting aromas.
- Softens astringency and balances bitterness.
- Dramatically improves resistance to oxidation.
Recommendations: Antioxidant; fruity aromas; roundness and volume; resistance to oxidation; white and rosé wines.
Dosage: 30-50 g/hL (2.4-4.2 lb/1,000 gal)
For Use in Cider Making
- PVI/PVP (polyvinylimidazole/polyvinylpyrrolidone) and yeast derivatives rich in sulfur-containing amino acids that release large quantities of readily-soluble mannoproteins
- Removes heavy metals at the early stage of cider making and limits the damaging effects of copper and iron responsible for oxidation of fermentation aromas
- Increases expression of thiols, protects against oxidation and helps preserve fresh aromas
- Improves resistance to oxidation
- Allows for production of different product profiles from the same juice by modulating the aromatic profile
Dosage: 30-80 g/hL (2.5-6.7 lb/1,000 gal)