Fining Agents for Juice and Base Wine
- PVPP, plant protein and silica.
- Prevents and treats oxidation notes in juice and sparkling base wines.
- Eliminates polyphenols responsible for oxidation, bitterness and brown color.
- Eliminates compounds binding with SO2, allowing a greater free and total SO2 ratio.
Tip: Designed to be easy-to-use, it can be added on base wines or during fermentation.
Recommendations: Prevent oxidation; treat oxidation; freshen base wine.
Usage: Sprinkle directly over must or wine surface during pump-over. Stir constantly during addition.
Dosage: 15-40 g/hL (1.3-3.3 lb/1,000 gal)
- Vegetal activated carbon in pellet form (reduces spread of carbon dust).
- High decolorizing capacity.
- Removes ochratoxin A (OTA).
Recommendations: Decolorizing; juice; base wine; treatoxidation.
Usage: Disperse in small amount of water or directly into wine/cider. Keep in suspension for 15-20 minutes.
Dosage: 5-100 g/hL (0.4-8.3 lb/1,000 gal)
- Selected bentonites and plant proteins.
- Highly effective in removing unstable proteins while preserving mannoprotein content and wine foaming properties.
- Improves clarity and eliminates components that have negative effect on foam.
Recommendations: Base wine; clarification; protein stability; respect foaming properties; small lees volume; lees compaction; wine structure preservation; allergen-free.
Usage: Dissolve in 20 times its weight of warm water. Allow to swell 3-6 hours. Stir constantly during addition.
Dosage: 20-100 g/hL (1.7-8.3 lb/1,000 gal)