Tannins for Fermentation
- Learn More
• Blend of gallic tannins and condensed tannins extracted from exotic species wood.
• Production process at cold temperature to preserve aromatic precursors from wood (nor-isoprenoids and terpenes).
• Enhances floral, citrus, spicy and fruity notes.
Tip: To optimize aromatic effect, use EnartisTan CITRUS during fermentation in combination with a yeast that expresses terpenes and nor-isoprenoids.
Recommendations: Floral and citrus aromas; white and rosé wines.
Dosage: 2-15 g/hL (0.17-1.2 lb/1,000 gal)
For Use in Cider Making
- Gallic and condensed tannins extracted from exotic species of wood
- Provides terpenes and norisoprenoids to enhance floral, citrus and fruit notes
- Enhances floral and citrus aromas, prevents oxidation during fermentation
Tip: To optimize aromatic effect, use Tan Citrus at 1/3 of fermentation in combination Enartis Ferm Q Citrus.
Dosage: 2-15 g/hL (0.17-1.3 lb/1,000 gal)
- Learn More
- Micro-granulated ellagic tannins.
- Highl reactivity with proteins, it facilitates clarification, improves protein stability and reduces bentonite protein fining.
Recommendations: Protein removal; clarification; white and rosé wines; cider.
Dosage: 4-10 g/hL (0.3-0.8 lb/1,000 gal)