Innovative Winery Technology
- Learn More
Enartis has developed a new micro-oxygenation device with simplified network control. Enartis WIN-IQ: OX system offers wineries the opportunity to precisely diffuse measured amounts of oxygen, creating solutions for various winemaking objectives.
- High accuracy: oxygen dosage controlled by mass flow meter
- Automatic adjustments to changes in temperature and pressure
- Fully user defined programs
- Intuitive and user friendly
- Control via touchscreen or any network connected device
- Remote access for dynamic and complete control
- Automated software push updates
- Applicable across a broad range of tank volumes
- Individualized tank mounted devices, independently controllable and completely network connectable
Please inquire for final pricing.
Quantity discounts available.
- Learn More
Enartis MicroOx system offers wineries the opportunity to precisely diffuse measured amounts of oxygen, creating solutions for various winemaking objectives. The innovative software and flow sensing technology automatically adjusts to changes in temperature and pressure, according to the selected oxygen dosage amount, creating definitive results. Winery can select between either preset or user specific programs for unique application based on individual wine profile. This device has the capabilities of improving yeast health throughout fermentation, minimizing reductive and off aromas, solidifying color, aiding in mouthfeel and tannin evolution during maturation, mimicking barrel aging with complimentary use of oak alternatives and opening up a wine prior to bottling.
Upon request, customized systems can be manufactured.
Application Options: Micro-oxygenation (mg/L/month), Macro-oxygenation (mg/L/day), Custom (mg/L)